West Kingdom
College of Heralds

I Need to Contact a Herald ...

For most heraldic questions, you should first try to contact your local branch herald. If you are not sure who that is, you should check with your local Seneschal, OR try this page of the Heralds' website:

However, if that doesn't work, or your local herald isn't able to answer your question, don't panic ... you can contact the heralds' office via email at:

If you have specific questions for a specific Senior herald of the West Kingdom College of Heralds, you can also click on this link to get a list of contact information for the senior heralds: Senior Staff of the College of Heralds.

Heraldic Topics Page Main Herald's Page